You are eligible for compensation under the settlement if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a Class Member.
- You have not assigned the right to file a claim under the settlement.
- You submit a complete Claim Form (you can request a Claim Form using the web form on the right side of this page), along with any other required information, on or before the Claims Deadline.
- You provide any additional information/documents necessary in order to evaluate your claim.
- If requested, you provide any sample shingles necessary in order to evaluate your claim.
- If requested, you provide BP with reasonable access to your property in order to evaluate your claim.
- You have experienced damage to your BP Organic Shingles. Click here for more details.
- The damage to the BP Organic Shingles was not caused by a factor unrelated to the manufacturing process. Click here for more details.
- The shingles were not the subject of a warranty claim, unless (1) the warranty claim was denied on or after June 9, 2009 or (2) the warranty claim was denied before June 9, 2009, but the conditions of the shingles that were the subject of the warranty claim have worsened, such that the conditions now qualify as damage to your BP Organic Shingles. Click here for more details.